Saturday, July 6, 2013

Sweet & Simple Saturday Post #3


Happy Saturday!! Hopefully you have many more Saturdays left before school starts back up!! :)

This Saturday's freebie is NOT for math, but for science! :) While searching my hard drive for potential freebies I did find a bunch of math ones I could have posted, but I refrained from using one... ;)

This freebie is from my 4th grade days. This was used to introduce/spur a discussion on the sun, light, and shadows.


Click on the picture above to download! Enjoy, and please, leave some love if you grab the freebie! :)

See you next week for Monday Made It!!! :D

15 comments:

  1. Awesome! Also so glad to see you are a 1st grade teacher now! Yes!
    Rambling About Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, YES, I have crossed over!! Loving it!

      Delete
  2. What a great freebie! I'm going to file it for a possible home project!

    Julie
    Math is Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Janaye! We teach shadows in second grade here in Georgia, so this will definitely come in handy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shannon! Glad you are able to use it! :)

      Delete
  4. Awesoooooooooooooooooooooooome!! Thank you! :O)

    (I love when you go back to your 4th grade days!) :O)

    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found your blog while on the http://imlovinlit.blogspot.com/p/prize-pack-d-summer-planning-giveaway.html scavenger hunt and clicking from Teri and Tiff's Facebook page, and then http://imlovinlit.blogspot.com/p/prize-pack-d-summer-planning-giveaway.html. Cannot wait to read through your blog some more this summer! I'm your newest follower :)

    Erin
    Shenanigans in 6th Grade Math

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a good sheet to use when discussing light and shadows. Thanks for sharing!
    Teachin' First

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is going to be a great addition to my science journals this year. Thank you so much!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete