Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Eggy Math and Literacy!

Hey, hey! Hope you are having a great week so far! I wanted to share an eggs-citing new product with you! ;) Over the weekend, I bust out the plastic Easter eggs and got to thinking what fun, new thing I could do with them. Here is what I came up with:



I tried out the sight word games with my students today and they were a big hit! I plan on using some of the math ones tomorrow.

The pack includes practice for:

-sight words from Pre-Primer, Primer, 1st grade, and 2nd grade Dolch word lists
-number words
-color words
-vowel sounds
-basic addition
-basic subtraction
-subitizing
-number recognition


I would LOVE for you to check the pack in my store!

As always, I would love to give out some freebies! Comment with your name and email and I will randomly choose 3 winners tomorrow.
The winners have been chosen! Thanks for entering!

18 comments:

  1. Wow! Your egg games look like great learning fun. I am sure my firsties would love them.
    firstgradecarouel@gmail.com
    Maria
    First Grade Carousel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love eggs! :)

    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the plastic Easter Eggs!

    rachelmd93@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a clever way to use those eggs!
    Jennifer
    loularkin@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Such a neat way to use the eggs!

    Jenny
    Suntans and Lesson Plans
    mrsosullivangrade3 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so original and FUN! ahenry4443ah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your games look great!!! LOVE the egg theme!!!

    stewartr@greenvilleisd.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I would love this. kreativekinder@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea using the eggs!! Lkgirl24@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an ingenious way to use plastic Easter eggs!! jgoetz5ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great idea! Such a good use of resources, they look so fun.
    elyse_fulton@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect spring centers...thanks for another great product!
    maryh.lester@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a CUTE IDEA! monicamize1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great idea!! Now I have something to do with all those eggs I've been hoarding, I mean collecting, for so long. Thanks for sharing! :)
    Angie
    buchanana@flaglerschools.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh.my.goodnes!! What a great way to use plastic Easter eggs. Thanks for sharing such a neat idea!
    Michelle
    Mjaquillard@oregoncs.org

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute! I always have broken plastic eggs and now I can put them to good use!
    lraines78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE these ideas & it looks like some serious learning going on!

    ReplyDelete